Laser Cutting, Punching, and Stamping
Our laser cutting services use fully automated machines to maximize productivity, minimize manufacturing costs, and speed up delivery for our customers.
How Laser Cutting Works
First, a design is uploaded to a computer. The computer recognizes the design and proceeds to move the laser over the desired material.
State-of-the-Art Laser Cutting Machines
Dimar Manufacturing continuously invests in the best laser cutting technology. Both our CO2 and fiber optic laser cutting systems, feature a flying optics configuration and precise motion control system that ensure close tolerance and repeatable cutting accuracy.
Current Laser Machines
- Mitsubishi EXF-30 Fiber Optic Laser (Industry’s fastest cutting speed per kilowatt!)
- Mitsubishi MML3015LV Plus II CO2 Laser System
Capacities of Laser Cutting Systems
- Cuts steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other materials
- 60” X 120” large sheet capacity
- 24/7 “Lights Out” Unattended Operation
Laser Cutting Benefits
- High accuracy and precision cuts
- Lower lead times
- Lower costs
- Built for complexity
- Higher sheet metal utilization
- Versatile cutting abilities
Need A Laser Cutter?
Our team works directly with customer-submitted drawings in a variety of file formats for fast and easy setup. Request a quote.
Punching & Stamping Services
Dimar Manufacturing also specializes in metal forming processes such as punching and stamping.
Metal Punching Machines
Our CNC punching machine allows us to structure designs that improve the production process to cut sheet metal.
Current Punch Machine
- Amada Vipros 358 King CNC Turret Punch Machine
- Piranha 120 Ton Iron Worker
Capabilities of Punching Machine
- 58 Tool Stations
- 33 Ton
- Materials up to .250” Thick
- In-press countersinking
- Louver Tooling
- 1200 hits per minute
Other Punching, Forming & Cutting Services
- Shear Cutting (Up to 12’ wide and .375” Thick)
- Plasma Cutting