Clarence, NY- Full time
Dimar is growing and we are creating a (3) day /12hour a day shift to run Thursday – Saturday 5:00am – 5:00pm. The first month will be training on 1st shift which runs Mon-Fri 5:30am – 2:00pm.
Performs a variety of manufacturing operations (as needed) on our new 3 / 12’s shift while also possessing the ability to comprehend all work procedures and instructions; trains other second shift employees on applicable work processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the daily production plan with the Second Shift Supervisor.
- Functions as the “go-to” person in the department.
- Coaches, mentors and works with all team members in their specific work areas to facilitate the accomplishment of daily tasks.
- Monitors quality of work performed by team members.
- Provides general input on employee’s performance to supervisor.
- Provides a brief daily report to the supervisor or manager regarding operational issues or concerns that occurred during the shift; keeps supervisor informed of overall shift work outputs.
- Arrange incoming product to ensure area is clean and organized.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with powder coating or wet coating paint line
- ERP system experience
- Able to read prints
- Works well in groups
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Possesses strong technical knowledge of total powder coating operation with the ability to train others
- Role model for regular attendance.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 – 3 years experience in the powder coating operation
- Lead role or supervisory experience a plus
- Equivalent combination of education and experience