Paint Line Laborer
Multiple Shifts, Clarence, NY, Full-Time, $16-18/hour (DOE)
Prepares and hangs parts for paint line production and/or packs completed products for shipping preparation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hang parts properly to be processed on the powder coating line.
- Remove excess water from parts using compressed air.
- Mask internal and external threads or specific areas according to customer blueprints that are to remain finish free.
- Inspect, package and document finished product and transfer to the next department.
- Help to maintain the cleanliness of the paint line area.
- Monitor scrap and rework
- Move pallets into the paint line in order to maintain clear aisles.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to position and manipulate parts and assemblies with the hands demonstrating manual dexterity, including masking parts
- Able to follow directions precisely and perform repetitive tasks
- Able to read and write English
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years manufacturing experience; powder coating experience desirable
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.