Dimar Manufacturing Installs New BLM LT7 Fiber Optic Tube Cutting Laser
Dimar Manufacturing’s new BLM LT7 Fiber Optic Tube laser with an Indexing Head offers speed and extended capabilities for cutting tube, pipe, angle and extrusions.
Why Fiber Optics?
Fiber Optics make it possible to cut highly reflective materials like copper and brass in addition to carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Cost Reduction & Speedy Delivery
Speak with Dimar Engineering about reviewing your products for opportunities to reduce cost and speed delivery through laser cut tubular components and fabrications.
Benefits Of Fiber Optic Lasers
- Reduces lead times and costs
- Eliminates manual operations such as drilling, deburring, and shaping; these are combined into a single high-speed operation
- Eliminates tolerance stacking
- Infinite variations of cut geometry and configurations including “mitered corners”
- Self-locating joints
- Slot and tab construction; self-fixturing weld components
- Laser marking for labeling components
Capabilities Of BLM LT7
- Round Tube OD: .472” to 6.0”
- Square Tube: .472” to 6.0” X 6.0”
- Raw Stock Length: 28.2’
- Bundle Weight: 11,023#
- Max Weight Per Linear Foot: 15.5#
- Max Weight Per Tube: 330.69#